Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle insurance is essential. Accidents can occur any time, and some have serious financial consequences. Carrying motorcycle coverage can provide financial protection against covered incidents if you are a motorcycle owner.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Coverage differs among policyholders but tends to include options such as the following:
- Liability coverage helps cover bodily injury and property damage you may cause to others if you are in an accident.
- Collision coverage helps cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident or collision with an object (e.g., fence).
- Comprehensive coverage helps pay for damage caused by events other than collisions such as fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage helps pay for damage to you, your passengers and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Coverage for custom motorcycle parts helps cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
To learn about potential ways to customize your motorcycle insurance, reach out to the agents at Unified Insurance Agency LLC.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do I Need?
In Georgia, you must carry liability insurance if you operate a motorcycle. But most bikers should consider carrying more coverage than just liability. If an accident occurs that isn’t covered under liability insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket.
Do You Have to Pay for Motorcycle Insurance All Year?
Motorcycle insurance premiums are often paid monthly or annually. Paying for a year-long policy is often more cost-efficient than paying monthly premiums. Regardless, finding the right coverage for yourself and your motorcycle is essential.
If you are a bike owner near Thomasville, Georgia, the experienced agents at Unified Insurance Agency can help you learn about potential motorcycle insurance policies to assist you in deciding on the best coverage.
For additional information, contact our agency today at 229-225-1000 to request a quote.