Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Even the most routine operations of a business include many risks and hazards. Regardless of size or industry, companies and their leaders must predict possible incidents and prepare to limit potential losses and damages. A critical component of effective loss control is securing an optimal insurance portfolio.
The agents at Unified Insurance Agency are ready to help businesses in the Thomasville area understand their coverage needs.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
Although business insurance is necessary for all companies regardless of size or industry, the details of policies and needs of policyholders will vary significantly. As such, coverage costs can also be expected to have a wide range. When determining premiums for your business insurance policy, providers will generally weigh the following factors:
- Annual revenue and assets
- Policy details (e.g., coverage limits, deductibles)
How Does Business Insurance Work?
Threats to your business can come in many forms and may even arise from circumstances outside your control. Fortunately, adequate business insurance will be able to protect you from damages arising from many incidents, including fires, severe weather, criminal activity and lawsuits. In general, most business insurance policies will include the following coverages:
- General liability—If your business is sued for bodily injury, property damage or personal or advertising injury, such as libel, slander or copyright infringement, this coverage can provide critical aid.
- Professional liability—If a client or customer alleges that your company provided negligent or subpar professional services, this coverage can help cover losses.
- Commercial property—This coverage can alleviate damages incurred by property you own or rent to operate your business, including buildings, equipment, tools, furniture and inventory.
- Workers’ compensation—If a worker is injured on the job or develops a work-related illness, your policy can help pay for resulting medical costs, lost wages and lawsuits.
- Business interruption—If your company must pause operations, this coverage can help with various losses and expenses, including rent, lost income and payroll.
Get the Right Coverage
A necessary part of running your business is preparing for the unexpected. Accidents and errors can affect even the safest and most diligent companies. Having the right business insurance policy can make all the difference in the aftermath of a covered incident.
Contact the experts at Unified Insurance Agency today to begin assessing your business’s coverage needs and building an ideal policy.